Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CopyCat Silhouette Father's Day Card

Good Morning!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my Dad for Fathers Day... It was inspired  STRAIGHT UP COPIED from  this card on the Silhouette Blog...


And here's my card... It's pretty much exactly the same...


Silhouette makes these great tutorials and puts them on their YouTube channel so that you can learn all sorts of different techniques to get the most from your Silhouette software.


This card is so cute - you could even change it from a card to a printable to frame for your home or a gift!  Change it into a Mother's Day card, Birthday Card - it's great for every occasion!


The popped-up wording is directly on top of the printed letters which gives it a nice look and give you a great guideline!


Check out the Silhouette blog so you can learn this technique and be a copier just like me!  Although, I have already used the offset technique that I learned from this card in a variety of projects, so while I copied to learn, I've also made it my own!

Have a great day!
Andrea
KPS

No comments:

Post a Comment