Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 29, 2013

NEW Products in the Shop!

Good Morning!

Sorry for the missing posts last week... it was a week of getting ready for a NEW school year AND Adam's first year of Elementary instead of Preschool... My awesome, giving and supportive parents took Adam and Aidan school shopping for new shoes (hello, who found Police Light-Up Shoes?  This mom!  They may be the ugliest shoes ever, but my Lil' LOVES them!) and a fun 1st Day of School outfit(s)... which made me realize that I'd better get to work on some NEW product's that I've been brainstorming for the past little while...

so...

I made some fun, NEW Chalkboard Signs for the Shop...


First Day of School Interview Chalkboard Sign
 
 
 
 
First Day of School Chalkboard Photo Prop
 
 
And some fun, pop culture Typography Pillow Covers...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had so much fun making these pillow covers!  I had a custom request for the "Hustling" one and then just kept coming up with more and more pop cultures sayings that would be fun!  I have a ton more ready to be cut and ironed on more covers... just have to get more heat transfer!  I even made one for Lil' A - It  says "You're kill'n me smalls!", which is from the Sandlot movie and is one of my favorite quotes, one that I tell him often...
 
I've also been busy paper crafting and can hardly wait to share those this week, so stay tuned! 
 
Have a great weekend!
Andrea
KPS
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment