Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 19, 2013

QuicKutz Club July Projects

Good Morning!

Did you make the Lemonade Icebox Pie yet?  No?  I think it sounds like the perfect welcome to the weekend... just sayin...  You could make it and then share it with some friends while you paper craft!  Nice transition, huh?

Let's take a look at the project for Page's From the Hearts Die Cut Club!


This month's club is getting a 4x4 Journaling Block to play with - and I was pretty happy with this because it's one of my all time favorites!  I love that it's 2 dies, so you can use just the scalloped oval, the frame and the center circle which has cut lines for journaling!  It's like 3 different dies in one!


I wanted to show that you could use the same die for many different themes/occasions, so I used girly, shabby chic paper for this one...


Bright, fun (okay, and girly) paper for this one and...


more traditional, masculine paper for this one!  And even though I used the same die on all of these, they're all so different and it's because of the paper!  I really think this shows how versatile the journaling block is... don't let the scallops fool you!

I used QK fonts, mustaches, nesting frame and pennants on these cards.  I think the MACHO card is my favorite, what about you?  You could stamp your sentiments on these cards, but I like the boldness of the fonts cut from paper.

I also did a lot of foam tape to add dimension, which makes the cards look so much better!

I hope you have a great weekend... eating ice box pie and doing a little crafting!
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment