Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lemonade Ice Box Pie

Good Morning!

Is it hot where you are?  It's hot here.  Hot and muggy.  The heat doesn't bother me as much as the mugginess - I can practically feel my lungs turning into a pond and my inhalers seem to sag and collapse from intimidation.  It's hot and gross.  Luckily I've found quite a few recipes that are refreshing and cool (thank you Pinterest)... a temporary and tasty reprieve!


Did you notice that it says "no bake" and "4 ingredients"?  Can it get any better?  Oh, wait - it tastes like lemonade?  Yes, it can get better.

I think it took me less than 5 minutes to whip this up.  It also took us less than 5 minutes to inhale the whole thing (jk).  Both my husband and I loved it's sweet and tangy taste - it was so light and refreshing that I think it'll be a summer staple from now on.

Here's the recipe:

 
We're such rebels that we didn't even let it sit overnight.  We gave it a few hours in the fridge and then sliced into that bad boy.  We're impatient rebels like that.

Have a great, cool day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment