Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Final post for a few days...

so here's a project that ISN'T a card!  What?  I know, crazy, right?  Finally!

So, one of my best friends has a little boy, Timber, who is 1.5 years old and is super cute with red hair like his Daddy but big brown eye's like his Mama... He is funny, into everything and a boys-boy.  They live in Kentucky and his favorite animal is a horse (and rightfully so - hello, Kentucky!).  I wanted to make him a little shirt that was personal to him, so I used my Silhouette to cut out a horse silhouette along with the word "Stallion" - his Mama and Daddy both have awesome senses of humor so I thought they'd appreciate this statement.


I'm hoping that it gets to KY today, along with some hand-me -downs from Adam!  Next is a shirt for Timber's big sis, Sophia, and a shirt for my little niece, Nora.  I'm thinking something spring-ish... we'll see. 

So, like I mentioned yesterday, I'll be MIA for the next few days, but when I come back I hope to have a lot to share!

See you Wednesday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment