Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I just couldn't stay away...

From my 16 followers - lol - just kidding!  I think I'm going to have to go to Bloggers Anonymous.  "Hello, my name is Andrea and I am a blogger."

I just sent in my Jillibean Design Team submission.  I know, I know, I didn't tell you guys... in fact, I wasn't going to tell anyone because I didn't want to have to admit to the whole cyber world if I wasn't selected!  But I wanted to share the page layout and the card that I created this morning to submit.  I didn't have as much time as I wanted to create samples for the submission, I received the Jillibean supplies that I ordered yesterday - yikes!  But I do really like the page -


 I used all Jillibean patterned paper for this layout - I also used the little flowers and journaling doo-dads.  Very fun.  I loved the element paper - a friend of mine is a science dork, I'm wanting to use this paper for his birthday card.  The possibilities are endless!  Of course, my cute little leprechaun helps make the page!

Here's the card that I created.  It's a kind of hybrid of 2 of my go-to card sketches.  Take a look - can you tell which ones?
Again, all the paper, the canvas flower, the tag, the banner is all from Jillibean.  I really like this card, it's a good mixture of their different lines, which just goes to show that their paper is very interchangeable.

Here are two cards that I didn't submit because they're more about the technique than the actual looks of the cards.  They're both in upcoming classes.
I used all Jillibean paper for this card, but this card is for my Flower Power class.  Technique= flower rolling.  Fun = endless.  I don't know what it is that I don't LOVE about this card, I think the proportions are off to me....  So, come take my class!  Way to sell it, Andrea!

And I do really like this last card, but it's a little more simple.


Again, all the paper is Jillibean, the cloud pin is American Crafts, the buttons are misc.  I made the sun from a star punch... wha-wha-what?!  Yes, you can make a sun from a star punch.  After all, the sun is a giant star... or are stars little suns?  I don't know, but I think that one of those statements is spot on... "You are my sunshine" is a song that I sung to Adam in the NICU, which I still sing to him today.  The clouds are from my Cookie Cutter cloud border die by QuicKutz, I just cut it into pieces and put the fluffs where I wanted them.

Anyways - I'll be back tomorrow since I have a serious problem.
Happy Tuesday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment