Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

News...

Tsunami? My parents were evacuated this morning from the Santa Barbara coast... luckily they were there on vacation so they packed up their 5th Wheel and started on their way home.  My pseudo parents are vacationing in Hawaii - they were evacuated from their hotel and moved to higher ground - unfortunately they don't get to just go home but at least they're safe.  I keep thinking about Japan, about their 8.9 earthquake (we have plenty of experience with earth rolling in So Cal, but 8.9?!?!) and then the tsunami that followed and how thousands of miles away, my parents were evacuated from the same tsunami and I keep thinking about how connected we all really are and if we're all just an earth roll away from each other, maybe we should take a little more time to feel the connection and be nicer and kinder and more thoughtful to everyone... it's only 7:30 and I'm going all crazy, philosophical on you all!  Everyone who's been effected by this, you're in my thoughts.

To end this post on a lighter note, did you happen to notice the change of looks on my blog?  I found a free template and uploaded it and viola!  As a friend of mine would say, "You think you fancy, huh?" and I would say "Heck ya! I am fancy!"

I'll post again later today.  Happy Friday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment