Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A little bit of pretty

is what I'm in the mood to share tonight...

Aren't these silhouettes adorable?  This is a Hero Art's cling stamp, and I've been ohh-ing and aww-ing over it for a few months... so, I decided to buy it to use in a class - everyones happy!  At least, I'm happy!  This card is super simple, just a lot of layers, an easy fold/pleat technique and pretty, soft paper. 

And a pretty card using Echo Parks new line - Springtime.



The stamp is actually a Unity Stamp from Echo park... or is it an Echo Park Stamp from Unity?  I dunno... but, I know that I love the 2-seater bicycle!  It's from their Valentine line - which was awesome and vintag-ie and a little bit Parisian...

Both of these cards will be in my March Favorite Cards class at Collective Journeys. 

I don't have any classes this weekend... I'm planning to squeeze in some time to work on a springtime banner using Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime and hopefully a little "me" time to play with the new Crate Paper lines - they just came in at CJ's and I can hardly wait!  I've been trying to get down there all week! 
Hope you have some crafty goodness planned for the weekend!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment