Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

It's been bugging me..

all day... wondering why I wasn't able to add my pictures to my last blog post...

So, since the LOML and I are waiting for Hal (LOML named our broke-as-a-joke desktop) to update before we go to bed, I thought I'd give it one more try.

Yay, Blogger did it!

Here's a sample of a fun card that is coming up in my Favorites class at Collective Journey's this month.


{Stampn' Up stamps, Girls Paperie paper, Cuttlebug dot embosser}



{Close-up - love the pink/white twine!}

Yes, it's a coffee filter that I stamped on and then punched and then inked and sprayed - I wanted it to look like a pattern piece... I'm pretty happy with it!  And talk about a good use of scraps!

I'm at Pages tomorrow... I think that I have 1 spot!  Stop by and see me!  And don't forget, submit your work for the Design Team!  Try us, you'll like us!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment