Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A fun-filled weekend!

I can't believe it's Sunday already, the DH has to go back to work tomorrow and I feel like we just started the weekend!  But what a fun weekend it was! 

Saturday I worked on samples, I did get my hands on the new Crate Paper lines... all of them!  I made a super fun carousel based on a project that I found on Crate Paper's blog.  I used Toy Box, which was soo much fun!  I LOVE cute and fun boy stuff!  And I LOVE how cool it is, like, I felt like I could've used the patterns on anything, they're not babyish, they're not cutsie, they're really just plain, ol' printed awesomeness!  Here's how it turned out -
{Dump Truck angle}

{Dukes of Hazard angle}

{Top view with tricycle}

It's on display at Collective Journey's - but it was deceptively easy to make!  I want to make more!

I also finished my Spring Banner with Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime, I'll post a picture this week. 

We spent time with my parents, they got back from a 3 week vacation on Friday and I think they missed the boys - my Mom found some great deals, I'm starting up an Esty shop so I'll be selling some of it there! 

And today we went on the train!  Yay!  Adam was so excited, we got onto the Metrolink at the San Berdo station and took it to Claremont, walked around for a few hours, had some lunch (and ice cream!) and then came back home.  Adam didn't want to get off the train - here's a happy Adam face to prove it (and a tired Mommy face!)!



I hope that your weekend was full of fun and craftiness!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment