Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

Layouts on Friday

I made a few layouts this week, which was very fun but a little bit hard because I was doing beach-y layouts while it was raining and cold and I just didn't feel creative.  Anyone have days/weeks like that?  And the disappointing part was that I LOVE the paper that I used - it was October Afternoon's Seaside and I love the vintage feel but the fun colors... but I was struggling.  Here's my first 2 page layout -
{Left page, 2 page layout}

{Right page, 2 page layout}


I know that it's hard to tell, but the wave patterned paper has pieces of the waves that are popped up & they have glossy accents on them.  These were the first that I did, I especially feel like the upper page needs some help.  I want to go find some little shells, maybe some small bottles to fill with sand...  I'm also planning to write "just" in a white pen above "beachy", but I can't find my pen right now...

Here's the next page.  I like this one, I used the LifeStyle Crafts CHA release for the labels, which I really like, but I think that it'll look better once  I embellishment them...  Again, I feel like this layout needs more but I'm not sure what...
{Stinkbug Layout}

{Closeup of labels}

And here's the final layout.  This one is my favorite, I like the white space, the embellishments... the pictures.  I just like it. 
These are for my upcoming PageMaps Class at Pages From the Heart.  Please call Kathy and sign up if you're interested - 626.358.5334.

Hope you all have a great weekend - I'm leaving Sunday for some scrapping! 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment