Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm a really bad addict

I mean, really!  I proclaimed my addiction to blogging last week and then take 5 days off!  What kind of addict do I think I am? Not a very good one, except for with chocolate - I can't seem to go 1 day let along 5 days without it!

So, here's a little something to keep you interested - a sweet Springtime banner using Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime... I LOVE the Beatrice Potter Bunny's in this line - I'm wanting to make a little baby boy card with it - soon...


I know that it's hard to tell, but there are actually 3 and 4 levels of dimension to this banner.  The flowers are all layered, the book is layered - there's also stickles galore on it, obviously!

I'm sorry that the pictures are that great - I don't have an excuse except that I didn't realize it until I uploaded them onto my computer but the sample is already living at Pages From the Heart.

This banner and the Springtime card class will be at Pages From the Heart on April 9th.  Here's the card.
{Once Upon a Springtime Card Closed}

{Once Upon A Springtime Card as plaque}

If you'd like to sign up for this class, please give Kathy at Pages a call! 626-358-5334.  I thought that the banner would  be great for a baby girl or for Easter of just to hang as something pretty. 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.  I told myself that once we reached Adams "supposed-to-be" due date, which is today (3 years ago!) that I'd do potty training... yikes.  I'll start tomorrow. Or maybe Friday... or maybe next Friday...

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment