Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Design Team Call!

I have some exciting news!  For the past few months, I've been working with Kathy at Pages From the Heart on a new Design Team!  Yay!  We've discussed and researched everything that we want our club to be, and so yesterday Kathy put the call out!  I'll be the head Honcho (official title) of the Design Team - and am looking for 4 minions to do my craft bidding...

Sound fun?  Who wouldn't want to be a minion?

Head on over to Pages blog to see what the deal is.  I promise that it'll be fun and exciting, Kathy's excitement is always contagious(!) - and there's nothing like free papercrafting goodies and a constant stream of inspiration from hanging out with other crafty people!

The deadline for submissions is March 31, we'll be contacting the new members by April 5th.

If you have any questions, please send me an email
ayokleyjessup@gmail.com

But seriously, check it out!  You don't need to have any experience, you just have to be creative, motivated, dependable and talented!

Can't wait to see your submissions!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I was in the store last Saturday it's just darling and took the Nikki Sivils Class.
    Looking forward to spending more time I hope in the future.

    ReplyDelete