Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks!

I made green eggs today.  I was then told that a little someone wanted yellow eggs... green eggs looked gross.  I then tried green milk - again, I was told that milk is supposed to be either white or brown.  Hmm, I can only imagine what he would've done if he'd found the pot of gold!  Probably sent it back because it didn't have chocolate in it!  Crazy little lovie. 

I wanted to share a card that I made recently.  It's a sweet baby card, it's based on the baby card that I created for the baby shower that was lost in the Desktop crash of 2011 - I've decided that it deserved a title!

It's a card with both Girls Paperie paper and a little October Afternoon.  Can you see the little flag?  Above the flower?  Flags are pretty cool right now!

Hope everyone had plenty of green food to last them another year!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment