Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

A productive kind of day...

although, I did have to explain to my little guy why we couldn't go to the park, or Disneyland everyday... he said it's not very much fun being "sponsisisibul".  I couldn't agree more, smart boy.  But, we went to Target, had a Jamba Juice for a treat, then went onto Collective Journey's 'cause Mama needs some new paper!  Crate Paper, that is!  And I plan to spend the weekend cutting and playing with it!  Yay!  I even finished a banner using Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime so that I could concentrate on Toy Box, or Emma's Shoppe, I might even take a stroll through the Neighborhood... lots of fun with an awesome paper company!

I'm also hoping to actually do a little bit of sewing - my machine is starting to collect dust and I have a few ideas swimming in my head of projects for my little guy and my sweet nephew.

And last, here's ANOTHER card - I know, I feel like all I do anymore is cards!


{Spring is in the Air Card removed for Publication!}

For this card I used The Girls Paperie paper.  I also used a large scallop punch, small circle punches (to create the scallops), a label punch, a bird cage stamp and a butterfly embossing/die cutting die.  I know it's hard to tell, but I stamped the bird cage on a transparency with black staz-on ink, then I cut it out and glued it to the label. 
This card is coming up in my April "Favorites" Cards class at Collective Journeys, so please call and sign up!

Happy Friday night!  Hope you get to sleep in tomorrow!  I know that's my goal!
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment