Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Card 13: 30 Days

Who says 13 is an unlucky number? Not me!! That's why today's card is my "Lucky Bingo" Card. I've been dying for this stamp... and I couldn't find it in any of my LSS, sooo, I went online and found it and bought it and did a happy dance when it arrived in the mail. I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to buy anything new for my cards... but I didn't buy it just for the 30 Card: 30 Days project, I bought it because "I died" when I saw it (quote courtesy of Rachel Zoe).


(Lucky Card)

So, I used the Girls Paperie Line (again! I just love it!) for all of my patterned paper, I stamped my BINGO image using Chalk Ink in Chestnut Brown and cut it out. I added an organza cream bow, added a few cute pink buttons and some pearls in a flourish design and here it is! I think it'd be a nice wedding, thank you or get well card. Even a friendship card, with "I'm lucky to have you as my friend" saying inside.

Hope you have a fun and lucky Wednesday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment