Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Card 7: 30 Days

Here is Card 7 - paying tribute to Silhouette SD and Glimmer Mist!


This card was created by using my Silhouette SD machine to cut 3-D flowers, then I rolled them, adhered them every half an inch (that might be an exaggeration...) and then covered them in Stickles! I made my own leaves, just hand cut them from green cardstock, distressed and drew on lines. I also used a leaf stencil from Tattered Angels, used Antique Brass and Creme D'Chocolat to spray over the stencil onto cream cardstock. I heavily distressed with a distress disk all of my paper, except for my card base. The black/cream dot is from October Afternoon's Thrift Shoppe. I used scraps of green ribbon to travel under my flowers, adhered a few pearls and tied a small key (Tim Holtz) to my flowers... All in all, an easy and pretty card. The only thing that I wish I would've added would be a 1.5 x 3.75 in sheet of music under my ribbon/flowers... it was an after thought but I'd already glued everything down... Next time!

Hope you all enjoy this card! It will be part of my "Favorite Cards Class" and Collective Journey in September 909.793.2200.

Hasta Manana!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment