Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hallowe'en in August?

I know, right? I'm totally one of those people who roll their eyes and make annoyed comments when I walk into Target in August and see, not only Halloween and Thanksgiving displayed, but Christmas too! I can't stand it when I feel like retailers force Holidays onto us earlier and earlier so that by the time the actual Holiday comes around you're totally over it.





So, I don't know why I'm totally in love with Halloween projects in August! I think it's because I love, Love, LOVE the Hallowe'en in Wonderland paper line from Graphic 45! I'm a huge Alice fan, the ride at Disneyland is my favorite Fantasyland ride, I thought Johnny Depp made the movie and I'll never be able to get over the awesome "Mad Hatter's Tea" Bridal shower that my completely mad family threw for me! So, now that I've expressed my extreme embarrassment at posting Halloween project pics in August, well, I'm just going to do it! I hope you enjoy this banner - I was very merry and drank tea with 2 sugars in it while making it!

Hope you have a very merry unThursday!
Andrea

(Class at Collective Journey, October 2nd 909.793.2200)

No comments:

Post a Comment