Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Card 2:Day 3

Hello!

Obviously, day 2 of 30 Cards: 30 Days didn't go exactly as planned! I remembered that I need to blog whenever my computer was furthest away! So, today, I'll do 2 posts with 2 cards and catch up!

Card 2 is from Echo Park - again, I used all of their coordinating papers/stickers/title sheets to create a quick and easy card!



I took a 6x6 tan card base, rounded 2 corners and inked the edges (Dark Brown Chalk Ink). I added a 5.5 x 5.5 in. ivory linen solid, rounded 2 corners and inked the edges. I also doodled around the edges just for an extra something. I adhered a 3 x 5.5 in pink/white dot patterned paper, then added a 5.5 in long scalloped border from their sticker sheet. I glued down a scrap of yellow ribbon, then took the "A Walk in the Park" sticker title and popped it up. I added the flower stickers and popped those up as well.

If you wanted a little more "BANG", you could add small rhinestones in clusters around the flowers and make a line of 3 in the opposite corner at the top.

Anyways - Hope you enjoy!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment