(We're All Mad Here Card)
Anyways, I used Basic Grey's paper line "Eeri" in Beware (from last Halloween). I used a black 6x6 in. card base, did a double mat of burgundy solid cardstock, one mat was 5 5/8 x 5 5/8 in., the other burgundy mat was 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.. I used my Distress Disc heavily around all of my paper and inked the edges with Dark Brown Chalk Ink Pad. I used the QuicKutz Spooky Frame die from last Halloween and cut it from both chipboard and from black cardstock. I added a random pattern of Glossy Accent Crackle paint on the frame. I also used QuicKutz Diesel Front and cut out a "3" and "1", I then painted on Stickles in black and let it dry. I added 2 black rhinestones to the 1 towards the top. I hand cut out the "For Manly Boys" from Wonderland Classifieds and the Man Hatter Card from Jaberwocky. I adhered with foam tape the "For Manly Boys" card to the frame and then glued the Mad Hatter Card to the Manly boys, staggering the cards. I also added the same crackle paint to the Mad Hatter Card just for dimension. I used the QuicKutz nesting flowers and cut the 3D flowers from sheet music, distressed and layered them. I added a black button and a knotted piece of burgundy ribbon. I also added 3 more black rhinestones to the upper right corner of the card.
So, that's that! I'll try to separate my Halloween Cards, but since I"m totally into them you might get a little more "Boo" than you want!