Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 16, 2010

Card 4: 30 Days - Eat Your Veggies!!!

Hey Everyone!
Well, since I've decided to pretend like I never took a sick leave from my 30 Cards: 30 Days idea, here is Card 4 - I've decided to call it "Corn-y Humor" and it's a card using the Garden Variety paper from Cosmo Cricket and a QuicKutz Exclusive Die from Scrapyland called "Veggies".



 A customer of my LSS (thanks, Mary!!!) let me borrow her die and I just fell in love with all the silly faces of the veggies. I have to admit, I have "peeled" through many websites looking for a little bit of veggie humor and once I found my "corn-y" veggie joke, I just had to use it!! Anyways - hope you enjoy this card and maybe it'll give you a laugh to start off the week!

Q: What do you do when a veggie strikes?
A: You picket!!!

See you tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment