Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Card 19: 30 Days

Hi All!
Sorry for the late post - again! And I'm sorry, but this one is going to be short and sweet. For Card 19 I decided to do a Christmas Card - WHAT?? In August?? Yes, in August! If I want to send out handmade Christmas Cards I should have started last December!



Anyways - I used Cosmo Crickets new Christmas line - it's pretty cool - it's the traditional red/green but they threw in a lavender on some of the papers - it's an interesting color combo - the paper's also a little bit shabby chic or retro and I just love it - especially the red and cream holly paper - I didn't use it in this card but I'll use it in the next Christmas Card. I also used Flower Soft in Diamond White for the snow on the window. I used my Silhouette for the window, green bough and Noel. Nothing like making snow in August in 100 degree heat!!

See you all tomorrow... I have no idea what I'll be making... it'll be a surprise for everyone!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment