Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Card 9: 30 Days

Sigh... babies... they're just so sweet and innocent, such an amazing miracle... so here's a baby card that I made using The Girls Paperie line of paper.


(Stella's Card)

It's a very simple card, I double matted my white mat, heavily distressed with a Distress Disc and Distress Ink all of my paper. I then added the 5.5 x 5.5 in. green/white dotted paper, then added a 2.5 x 5.25 in. piece of sheet music, glued a piece of lace trim along the edge of the sheet music, hand cut the flowers from another sheet of The Girls Paperie Line, added a few areas of Clear Stickles and adhered it with foam tape to the card. I added a little cream butterfly to the flowers, and added 3 clear Dew Drops going down the left hand side of the sheet music. I used Making Memories rub-ons to spell out baby.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment