Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the 11th Day of Pinterest...

My crafty love gave to me...

A few Elf on the Shelf Ideas!

Here's my Pinterest inspiration...
{Pic courtesy of blossombunkhouse.com via Pinterest}


So, today I'm going to share some of what our Elf, Paddywagon, has been up to since the 1st of Christmas!  I think that my husband and I are having more fun with this than Adam!

{Paddywagon taking a ride on our Christmas Train}


{Paddywagon's Game Night with Adam's animals...}

{I guess Paddywagon had the best seat in the house... on my PoundPuppy}


{Paddywagon and his pencil to keep track on our behavior}


{Paddywagon with a little bit of food coloring, "decorating" the toilet water}


{Paddywagon decorating a tree with Christmas ornaments and tp}


These were the first 5 nights of Elf fun, I'll be sharing more in batches later in our 25 Day's of Pinterest!
See you tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment