Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

On the 12th Day of Pinterest...

My crafty love gave to me...

A fun, yarn and felt flower wreath!

Here's my Pinterest inspiration...

I made some of these yarn wreaths for Halloween.  They're super easy, but very very VERY time consuming!  It takes forever to wrap the wreath in yarn, but you can get 4-5 wreaths out of a spool of yarn.

Here's my cream and red wreath...

I cut a few felt flowers from my LifeStyle Crafts flower dies and glued them to the wreath with hot glue.  I also added a few 7Gypsies velvet leaves next to my flowers to give it a little more pop. 

To hang the wreath, I cut a 2" wide strip of fabric in a corresponding color and tied it around the top of my wreath.

Here's my green yarn wreath.  I used a varied green yarn, I like the why it looks!  I also cut and rolled a lot more felt flowers - I cut and rolled 16 felt flowers in an hour.  Not too shabby, huh?

Again, I added some 7Gypsies velvet leaves and a hanger.

I LOVE these, they're warm and inviting... I think that I"ll add some pearls to the center of the flowers, now that I'm looking at them...

See you tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment