Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 8, 2011

On the 8th Day of Pinterest...

My crafty love gave to me...

A sparkly present to hang on the tree!

Here's my Pinterest inspiration...
{courtesy of thegreenbeanscrafterole.blogspot.com via Pinterest}

So, here's what I did...
I grabbed some clear, glass, Christmas ornaments from Michael's, fine glitter, Pledge 4-in-1 floor cleaner, a funnel and paper towel.

Remove the hanger and pour a small amount of the floor cleaner into the ornament.  Swirl around, covering the inside of the ornament.

Pour the left over cleaner back into the jar.


 Use a funnel and pour glitter into your ornament.
Move the glitter around in your ornament so it coats all of the insides.

Using the funnel, pour the excess glitter from the ornament into the glitter container.
Gaze at your pretty, glittery ornament!

I'll see you back here tomorrow for another day of Pinterest!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment