Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On the 6th Day of Pinterest...

My crafty friend gave to me...

A fun, loving chalkboard idea!

Here's my Pinterest Inspiration...
This chalkboard mug is super cute... and i love the idea of leaving messages so I went a step further and made this...
It's a sign, similar to the Subway Art that I make and it's a chalkboard!  Leave messages reminding the other person what you love about them!  It would be great for a "special someone" or a child... who doesn't like to be reminded why their special?! 

I used my Silhouette SD to cut vinyl and use it as a reverse stencil, and then painted the whole sign with chalkboard paint.  I LOVE this!  If you don't have a die cutting machine, you could do something similar with stickers.

I LOVE chalkboard paint!  It's so cool!

That's a pretty simple project that you can keep or give as a gift... you can purchase one from my Etsy shop here!

See you tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment