Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the 20th day of Pinterest...

My crafty friend gave to me...

Easy, fun and playful Scrabble Ornaments!

Here's my Pinterest inspiration:
{Picture courtesy of iheartnaptime.net via Pinterest}


And I pretty much copied exactly what I saw!
I had an extra bag of Scrabble tiles that I'd found at a thift store and was able to spell the following with my letters:
Santa
Hope
Believe
FaLaLa
Reindeer
Joy
Bright
Merry
Tree
Xmas
Gifts
Cookies

As an OLD English major, I LOVE Scrabble and these little ornaments were super quick and easy to make!  I just used a strong glue that works for glue, plastic, glass... glued them together and then hot glued bakers twine (shocker) to the back as their hangers.  I let them dry overnight and that was it!

I'll see you tomorrow!
Only 4 days left!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment