Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 9, 2011

On the 9th Day of Pinterest...

My crafty love gave to me...

An Elf Subway Art Sign!

Here's my inspiration from Pinterest...

And since we're talked about what a HUGE fan of Elf I am...

Here's my board...

I used my Silhouette to format my sign, which is 12" x 12", then painted my board a base layer (cream), cut my saying from Silhouette Vinyl and applied it to the board, then painted over the vinyl and whole board with red paint.

Once my board was dry, I peeled of my vinyl and sprayed a clear, protective coat on top.

IF you don't have a Silhouette, you can always use regular stickers instead of vinyl to spell what you wanted!

You can purchase this sign in my shop, http://www.ayokleyjessup.etsy.com/ or click here!

Here's a few other Holiday Subway Art signs that I made for the Holidays...


I'll see you tomorrow with another day of Pinterest!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment