Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 15, 2011

On the 15th Day of Pinterest...

My crafty love gave to me...

Some Baker's Twine Packaging ideas!

Here's my Pinterest Inspiration...
{Picture courtesy of Etsy via Pinterest}

If you know me even a little, you know that I have an obsession with Bakers Twine... and I've developed a deep love of doilies so this was an immediate winner in my book!

Since today was Adam's last day of school, we took his teacher's gifts and I knew that I wanted to create my own version of this idea.  Take a look...

I wrapped a Family Rules Subway Art in kraft paper and cut 8 strands total of bakers twine - each piece of twine was 1 yard long.


I then took a few of my paper doilies and glued them in a straight line under the twine.  We wrote our message on the doily - so easy and cute!

We added the last part of their gift, one of our handmade ornaments to the front of the package and called it good! 

Such an easy and inexpensive way to wrap gifts!  Another idea that I saw was to use black and white pictures of the recipients - this way you know who your present is for while making it cute!

I'll see you tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment